Friday, November 26, 2004

day 26 - tgif

I want a nap. Actually, I need a nap. It's very late for me to be eating my lunch but I'm just now getting to it. I was up a bit in the night. My poor hunny woke up in the middle of the night with a migraine. He used to have them all of the time. This was the first one in about 3 years. He was sick as a dog last night, I felt so badly for him. Fortunately he woke up feeling much better this morning (headache was gone, but that beaten-up feeling remained) but we're both a little worse for wear.

I'm really looking forward to taking a break tomorrow. I've felt stuffed up and crampy and just generally yucky for a couple of days now. I got out for a nice walk yesterday and the cold air definitely helped clear my head a bit. I definitely a couple of nights of good, solid sleep, followed by naps in the afternoon. My batteries need to be recharged. I'm going to enjoy good, fresh, healthy meals, prepared at home this weekend. With any kind of luck, I'll also get my house cleaned up. It's a bit of a dump at the moment.

What I am most looking forward to is stepping onto the scale tomorrow morning. I don't think I've lost anything but I can never, ever tell when I'm just starting my period. My body just gets so messed up that everything feels off-kilter. If you have any good-weigh-in-vibes to spare, send 'em my way. I'll update tomorrow with my result *crossing fingers, eyes and toes*

No comments: