Tuesday, November 09, 2004

day 9 - heaven help me

What the hell is wrong with me? I didn't workout this morning. For some reason, last night I was totally exhausted and could not wait until I went to bed. This morning, I did not want to get out of bed. I seriously could have stayed under the covers for another couple of hours. Of course, on the weekends, when I could sleep in, my body wakes up and want to do laundry at 6 a.m. Sick huh?? Okay, so I didn't workout. To resolve this, I actually a took a bit of a break and went outside for a small walk this morning. Big mistake. I bought myself a muffin while I was out. Raspberry Yogurt muffin. It was yummy but now I'm wondering what the hell I was thinking.

I plan to make it up later on in the day. I'll adjust my dinner calories to make up for it and I will definitely take a proper walk later on today. Isn't this a great way to start the day??

No comments: