Monday, November 29, 2004

day 29 - feeling groovy

Well, maybe not groovy exactly but pretty darned good anyway. Things seem to be coming together again for me. I know, I know, it's about time. I needed a big kick in the ass and I gave it to myself a week ago. All year this year, I have lost and gained the same 10 pounds or so over and over again. I'm tired of it. This was not the year I had envisioned for myself. I lost almost 80 pounds in 2003 and really thought I could do the same in 2004. I do take some comfort in the fact that, except for that same 10 pounds I keep playing around with, I haven't gained it all back and then some. In any event, things feel like they are clicking again, in a way that they hadn't in a while.

So far, the week is going well. I ate well today, on plan all the way and I got some walking in. It's a good start to what I expect will be a great week. I hope you all had a good Monday too. Here's to a healthy week for everyone!!

No comments: