Monday, November 01, 2004

Day 1 - bye bye candies

Boy howdy it was so hard having candy in the house. I'm relieved that Halloween is over for another year and the stuff is gone. I was ready for 120 kids and ended up having 91. I was left with 29 little goodie bags full of candy. Instead of digging into them ourselves, I put them into a bag, tied it up and put it with my work stuff. This morning, before anyone else was in, I ran around the office and left little buddles of sweets for everyone. Better them than us!!

I'm very happy to report that physically, I'm feeling better today than I have in about 10 days. I actually worked out this morning. It was a little tough, getting back into it but it felt terrific when I was finished.

So, the exercising and the candy purge are good first steps. I intend to kick a little butt in November and I think I'm off to a good start today.

No comments: