Thursday, November 18, 2004

day 18 - on the fly, again

Again, today, I didn't get a break for lunch. Don't get me wrong though, there is no one telling me that I can't stop, I just have so much stuff piled up on my desk that I feel as if I have to keep going.

Right now, I'm posting as I wait for my class to start. I thought I was running late (and I literally RAN across campus to get here) but I must have moved quicker than I thought because I was five whole minutes early. Found time is lovely, isn't it?

The pace this week has been making me crazy. It's been a challenge to stay on track and I will admit that I have slipped up a couple of times at work (are chocolate covered granola bars healthy?? Yeah, I didn't think so!). Trust me, it could be a lot worse and overall, I'm pretty happy with how well I'm doing at not falling completely apart.

I'm not sure that next week will be better as far as work goes but I have a good feeling about the week after that. I should get into a good pace leading up to the Christmas break and the new year should be smooth sailing...fingers crossed

No comments: