Sunday, November 28, 2004

day 28 - weekend wrap-up

This weekend went very very well, if I do say so myself. We kept very busy, doing errands, housework, putting up some holiday decorations, etc. Our meal were really reasonable. Good and healthy. I'm pretty pleased about it actually. I can see a noticeable different in the size of my hunny's tummy tonight and he was really pleased when I complimented him on it. It's amazing how something like cutting out late-night snacking can make. I can't see a difference in myself this week but I sure was happy to see the scale moving in a downward direction this week, after so many weeks of it either going up or staying put.

I'm feeling really great, heading into a new week. I'm sure I won't see another five pound drop this week but whatever happens will be good. I'm definitely not going to mess up this week and undo the good stuff that I accomplished last week. It can only get better from here!

No comments: