Saturday, November 20, 2004

day 20 - reporting in

Boy, the week was, literally, a blur. Yesterday, I had the day booked off and my hunny had an unforeseen day off so we took off, south of the border, for a road trip. We didn't go further than an hour away from home but it was fun, one of the benefits of living in a border town I suppose.

We did some shopping, had lunch and saw the Sponge Bob movie. Unfortunately, popcorn was eaten, too much of it. Some chocolate too (mmm, salt and chocolate...can you spell P.M.S.? - maybe?).

Today has been kind of busy. I'm just stealing a few moments in front the machine. Mine is in pieces right now, it's being rebuilt and a new sound card is being installed. The original installation of SP2 that we put in messed up and finally, we're fixing it. Unfortunately it's taking a lot longer than I thought it would.

As far as my weigh-in goes, I was out the door so early this morning to get groceries (like at 7:30 a.m.) that I totally forgot to weigh-in until after I'd eaten my lunch. I'll have to check it tomorrow though, I promise.

No comments: