Sunday, November 14, 2004

day 14 - good intentions

Oh, when I got up this morning, I was going to get soooo much stuff done. I was going to catch up on my blog reading (because I've really neglected that lately and I'm getting behind with what everyone's been up to) and get some writing done. Did I mention that I was also going to have a fabulous workout?

It didn't happen, not exactly. We were up and out of the house early, running errands and the like. I think that Thursday night was still dragging us down because we actually napped this afternoon. It was a good nap, it was needed, and I feel better for it.

Right now, I'm feeling better than I have in a few weeks and I'm sure that next week will be waaaaaaay better than the past couple of weeks have been. One bright spot in all of this (and no, I didn't remember to weigh-in so it's nothing like that)is that when I sat down to figure out what I'd eaten the last couple of days, it wasn't totally horrible. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't fabulous but it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I guess that even when I feel like I'm being a pig, I'm not being as much as a pig as I thought I was. Thank goodness for small favours huh??

No comments: