Tuesday, January 25, 2005

day 23 - is it Friday yet??

When the alarm went off this morning, I could have thrown it out the window. There was no way that it was 4:21 already!!? When I did get up and make my way to the bathroom, I couldn't believe how puffy I looked. My eyes looked like I'd been punched, without the bruising. It was not pretty!! In addition to the puffy eyes, I had cramps from hell. I would have loved to have crawled back under the covers but I didn't. The good girl in me won that battle and made me get dressed and go exercise. This week I really want to ride 35 miles on my recumbent bike.

Admittedly, I felt much better when I finished my ride. Once again, I pushed myself to break that 7 mile mark. It was just 7.03 but still, that's almost 2 miles further than I was doing just 2 weeks ago so I'm pretty pleased about that.

Today I'm really hungry. Last night I had no appetite whatsoever. I think I was just overtired and I felt lousy. I forced myself to have some chicken noodle soup just to get something into me. Right now though, my appetite has returned and I'm feeling a bit better. I'm being very careful about eating today though. I know it would be really easy to use last night as an excuse to overeat today and I'm not going to let that happen!!

No comments: