Tuesday, January 10, 2006

best day ever!!

well, best on-plan day so far, this go-round. This LAST go-round. Seriously. I'm never going to be this weight again, you can count on that!!

Yesterday was a seriously kick-ass day for me. I am finding that when I bring leftover-whatever for lunch, it's much more satisfying than my sammich ever was. That's what I've been doing for the past week and it's really good. Last night, I wasn't even all that hungry when dinner rolled around. I hadn't bothered with my mid-afternoon apple snack either. For dinner, this is what I had:

monday night dinner - January 9

Soup (a big bowl I'll admit) and some unsalted soda crackers. That's a lot less than I would normally eat for dinner and, I wasn't hungry in the evening. It's odd but I'm digging it. Now, lest you think I take photos of all of my meals, I don't, this was just one I took for the "Monday Night Dinner" pool I belong to on flickr.

So the plan seems to be kicking in, finally. I say finally even though it's only been six days. The finally more is about me restarting and restarting and restarting over and over and over again. This time, I really want this, I want to stay on track and I want to become more fit. I even hauled my ass out of bed this morning at 4:25 a.m. so I'd have time to exercise before work (I had an 8 a.m. meeting so I had to be here a little earlier than I normally would). It feels good to be doing this and, except for the little Sunday episode, I'm feeling really in control of myself for the first time in a long time and that's terrific!

No comments: