Friday, January 27, 2006

it's friday!

I don't have much to say today.

It's been a blink-and-you'll-miss-it week for me and, while part of me is glad that Friday is here, the other part of me knows that I'll be working for at least part of the weekend.

Last night, we finally checked out a new produce store here in town. It's gorgeous. They have really good stuff and the prices are reasonable, particularly for the quality. They seemed to have a terrific variety of exotics too, which was nice. We saw some stuff that ordinarily, we only see if we go to New York or Toronto. It's nice to know that we have a source now, that is literally around the corner from our place.

green and orange peppers


We have eaten out a couple of times this week, due to the schedule we've been keeping. I'm not overly thrilled about it because, no matter how carefully you chose, it's always "fattier" to eat out than it is to stay home. I plan to stay close to home this weekend and avoid restaurants completely. I also hope to get a fair amount of walking in this weekend. After being cooped up inside all week, it'll be nice to get out, into the fresh air.

No comments: