Wednesday, January 25, 2006

wednesday wrap-up - week 3

Today should be interesting.

I have an all day meeting, away from the office. We're doing some program planning for the next year. I don't mind these things but they are providing lunch and, I know that there will be snack breaks and lots of food around. It will definitely put me outside of my normal controlled work environment. It'll be a challenge. I'm hoping that there will at least be lots of water and fruit around, hopefully some kind of salad for lunch.

Being away at this meeting, also means that I'll not be in front of machine all day, hence the early morning post.

Anyhooo....here is my latest weekly wrap-up:

summary - week ending January 24
  • did intentional exercise (not without great effort on my part) every work-day morning but this past Monday (I was sick and just couldn't drag myself out bed much less into the basement to do exercise). So far, I have put 57.81 miles on our recumbent bike.
  • I took my vitamins 7 out of 7 days this week (even on the weekend, even when I was sick!!)
  • exceeded daily water intake goal 5 out of 7 days. It's a small improvement over last week and something I continue to work on.
  • successfully avoided coffee all week
  • once again, on the weekend, I allowed myself two cans of sugar free root beer but otherwise, did not drink anything carbonated during the work week.
  • did not have any evening snacks 7 out of 7 days
  • except for Monday (again, the sickness thing) continued to post here every work-day since my re-start
  • tracked every morsel of food I've eaten, at fitday
  • did my nails again, I must say, I'm very much enjoying the results of taking care of my nails again.
  • I lost three more pounds this week, 3! That means that I have lost a total of 12 pounds in three weeks. Yay!!

No comments: