Thursday, January 26, 2006

confidence abounds!

This week has been insane but, I have remained strong!!

I was so sure that there would be fruit to snack on at yesterday's meeting that I didn't bring my own. Big mistake!! There were huge muffins, pastries, cookies, sugary drinks and juices for snacks, but no fruit. Fortunately, lunch was veggie heavy and there was fruit on offer for dessert but boy, by the time we ate, I was starving. I'm not used to going that long without a snack (remember of course that I eat breakfast at 6 a.m. and lunch was at 12:15 p.m.).

All in all, I'm feeling great about the steady progress I am making. I might have some really good news on the job front to report soon. I'll either have good news or a tale of humiliation to share but, either way, as soon as I can, I'll share it here. In the meantime, lunch and work are both screaming my name. Bye for now!

No comments: