Wednesday, January 18, 2006

wednesday wrap-up - week 2

This morning, I was away from my desk attending a training session. I wasn't sure if they would have coffee or water so I brought my own. As it happens, they had pop and water and coffee and juice, and little tiny cute muffins. They looked very good, yummy. They had all kinds of different flavours. I sipped my water, inwardly kicking myself for not bringing a piece of fruit with me. By the end of the session, I was starving. By the time I got back to the office, the pangs were gone. The brisk walk (it's raining and really windy out right now) curbed my hunger. It was very cool. Of course, as soon as I opened my lunch and started to eat, the pangs had returned but it was interesting.

Anyhooo....here is my latest weekly wrap-up:

summary - week ending January 17
  • did intentional exercise (not without great effort on my part) every work-day morning since my restart. So far, I have put 38.84 miles on our recumbent bike.
  • I took my vitamins 7 out of 7 days this week (even on the weekend!!)
  • exceeded daily water intake goal 4 out of 7 days. Last week, I was in a lot of meetings and didn't have ready access to the loo at all times, hence the lower water intake.
  • successfully avoided coffee all week
  • allowed myself one can of diet coke with lime on Saturday when we had pizza. I had a diet sprite on Sunday. Other than those two cans, I didn't have anything carbonated all week
  • did not have any evening snacks 7 out of 7 days
  • continue to post here every work-day since my re-start
  • tracked every morsel of food I've eaten, at fitday
  • did my nails again, and actually had a gorgeous, long soak in the tub on Saturday. It was wonderful and super relaxing.
  • I lost four pounds this week, 4! That means that I have lost a total of 9 pounds in two weeks. I'm really really pleased about this!!

No comments: