Wednesday, October 15, 2003

For some reason, the food I've eaten today just tastes better than I remember it tasting lately. Odd huh? I just finished an Astro Fat Free Raspberry Yogurt and it was totally delicious. mmm...yum! For the first time in ages, I brought a sandwich with me for lunch. I had a turkey sandwich and it was really delicious, nice fat free turkey with some Billy Bee Honey Mustard on it. It's also fat free and is SO tasty.

I worked out again this morning and felt kind of sore as I got to the end of it. It was a good kind of sore though. It's that "Yeah, I exercised today and it hurts" kind of sore. I know that I really neglected myself over the weekend and I'm paying for it now.

Eating was basically okay yesterday. Much better than the previous week had been. We stocked up on good and healthy stuff over the weekend so we have lots of fresh veggies in the house. Dinner tonight should be good. If we don't go out with our little old guy, we'll have a tofu stir fry tonight. I could live on stir frys.

Other than keeping on track with my eating and actually having worked out two days in a row, there's not much to report. I must admit that I feel way better about myself when I'm eating good stuff than when I'm not!

No comments: