Tuesday, October 28, 2003

The sickness is in the house.

I'm pretty sure that what happened with my back over the weekend was a deadly combination of a cold and pms. The back pain is gone but my head is kind of stuffy. I've been fighting off something for the past couple of days. My hunny is sick at home right now. He left work early yesterday and stayed home today. His cold is completely in his head and he's been having muscle pain in his neck and shoulder. It's a weird bug whatever it is. Hopefully it'll pass quickly.

Yesterday was a great eating day for me. Kept on plan and we even ate out last night. I took hunny for a bowl of soup at this little Vietnamese restaurant in our neighbourhood. I had tofu and veggies in black bean sauce and it was really yummy. He had an enormous bowl of soup which the waitress didn't think he'd eat but he did. Whenever he gets sick like this, he heads for a big bowl of soup.

Today I'm feeling a little dopey. I've been feeling kind of stupid for several days now, I'm blaming it on germs!! I worked out this morning and really sweated. Profusely actually. It was a little gross in a good way. I think that I may have had a low grade fever or something. My head's a little groggy but I'm trying to keep focused and get fluids into me.

One nice thing about getting a cold / flu bug this early in the season is that I'll (hopefully) be building up immunities to really nasty bugs and won't get sick this winter -- touch wood!

No comments: