Friday, October 24, 2003

It's Friday and the sun's shining and I feel good about the fact that I have worked out before heading to the office each day this week. Earlier in the week I mentioned that I wanted to work on my water intake this week. I've improved that a little bit but still not near what I'd like to be drinking. Oh well, there's always the weekend right?

The weather's been cooler here this week and I've been getting into my sweaters again. A couple of times this week, I put something on and had to toss it back into the cupboard. Some of my tops are so big they look ridiculous on me. I'm not sure if my mum can do anything to them but I'd like to see if a couple of newer tops could be taken in. I'd love to be able to afford to go out and purchase an entire interim wardrobe but that's not going to happen. I bought 2 new pairs of pants and 2 tops recently but I can see that most of my current wardrobe is going to be too big in the not-to-distant future. Yesterday I wore a skirt and top to work and felt goofy in them. They were really baggy on me and it's true what they say on What Not To Wear, bigger clothes just make you look bigger than you actually are. I'm hoping that I'll get a little bit of cash from Santa this year and will be able to go out in January (when everything's on sale) and get some new stuff. Hope so anyway!

No comments: