Thursday, October 02, 2003

So, the biggest part of my job, the main project that we work on all year is this event that is big and annual (no Homer, it's not the Chili Cookoff). It starts tomorrow and it lasts for three days. It's why my routine's been out of whack lately. It's why I've been forgetting to eat. It's why I've been waking up in the night making lists to myself. Because of this, I've not been posting much lately. I have, however, been working out, very regularly and have been doing fairly okay with my eating. These two things are helping to keep me far more sane than any other year that I've worked on this particular event.

I don't know that I'll have a chance to post this weekend but I am going to try to workout every morning. If you have any good vibes to send my way, I can use 'em!! Happy weekend all!

No comments: