Monday, October 27, 2003

I'm feeling SO much better today than I did all weekend. Whatever I did to my back kind of knocked me out. I mean, I managed to get around and get stuff done over the weekend but I was definitely not comfortable.

Riding the bike yesterday helped to loosen me up a lot. I got back on it this morning too. I didn't touch the weights again today because I don't want to push myself too much. I'll monitor the situation but I'm thinking that tomorrow I'll be able to pick them up again. I just didn't want to twist myself the wrong way and end up back on the heating pad.

Eating was pretty bad over the weekend. As I mentioned yesterday, Saturday was a bit of a wash out. Yesterday started out with good intentions but I ate too much at lunch and dinner. I just felt hungry all day long. Fortunately, I'm feeling better today. More normal than I have in a while. I'm also back on the water again, lots of it. I started that yesterday and am feeling the benefits already. One should never underestimate the power of water and multi-vitamins!!

No comments: