Friday, October 31, 2003

poifectly on plan

So, yesterday was a perfectly on plan day and today is shaping up to be the same. yay! I'm feeling really great despite the fact that TOM is really kicking my butt this week. Last night, after dinner, I felt really crummy but I had a good night's sleep and have been okay today. I'm having a really productive day at work too (which is nice!).

I work in a room with 4 other people. Today, 2 of them are away (one is sick, one is on vacation). A 3 officemate decided to bring in a big ass box of TimBits "because it's Halloween." She's had them on the corner of her desk all day. Now, this person was all pissy earlier in the week because she was up 2 pounds at her WW weigh-in. Eating little balls of fat all day is NOT the way to get those 2 pounds off. Sheesh. She has lost a lot of weight but she lost it quickly and didn't workout so she's really quite flabby. She is obsessing about losing 15 more pounds. I know that if she just picked up some weights and did some serious toning exercises she'd lose the flab and look terrific. As it is, she shops in the "miss" department and none of her clothes seem to fit her properly (she's around 45 I'd say). Anyway, all that aside, bringing a family pack of TimBits into a room for 3 people is just stupid. I've been successful at not having any but I didn't really need this. Stuff like this usually sits down at reception where I don't have to walk by it every 5 minutes!! /rant

It seems sort of weird that November starts tomorrow. I always think about that old Morrissey song "November Spawned a Monster" at this time of year. Hopefully, the monster it spawns won't be a holiday eating machine type of monster. I'll have been at this for 10 months on the 6th of next month. The biggest challenge of the year will no doubt be Christmas. I got through Easter and bbq season relatively unscathed. Hopefully I'll be able to stay strong during Christmas. I'm already planning on doing very little baking. I usually do a lot and give it away but not this year. No one really needs it. I will do some ruchelach for my little old guy but other than that, I don't plan to bake much else. I just don't want to have it in the house.

Hope you all have a very happy Halloween tonight and are able to stay out of the treats!!

No comments: