Friday, October 17, 2003

It's almost completely past my bedtime right now.

I had today off from work. It was pretty busy though. I slept in a little bit but did my workout before I headed out of the house. I had a great ride on my recumbent bike after yesterday's unscheduled break. I spent the best part of the day doing errands. I took our little old guy to his doctor and I saw mine (briefly), picked up his prescriptions, did some shopping...it was a busy day. I didn't get to see my doctor for very long as her secretary had double booked her for part of the afternoon. There were a number of emergencies happening and, let's face it, my appointment was far from life threatening. We had a quick chat about what had happened since my last visit. She said that the brief off plan detour was down to the transition from summer to fall. I think she's right because the same thing happened in the spring. I mean, I did have my busiest time of the year around the time summer was winding down and fall was arriving. She did say that she thought I looked great and was really happy that through it all, I'd kept up the exercise. I feel pretty good about that too. Even though my eating routine was shot to shit, I managed to exercise at least 5 days a week.

Anyway, I'll cut this short and toddle off to bed. 'night all

No comments: