Sunday, October 26, 2003

I didn't post yesterday because I couldn't comfortably sit in front of the computer for any length of time. I woke up yesterday morning, sort of stiff and sore. The kind of stiff and sore that I get when my back is acting up. I'm hoping that it's just connected to pms and when tom arrives it'll be gone. It's not normally connected to tom but who knows.

I managed to crawl into the shower, get dressed and go out for groceries. By the time I got home I was pretty wiped out. When Mark got home from work, we went to the Asian market for a few things that we were out of. When we got home at 1, I was zonked. I spent the entire afternoon in bed, on the heating pad, watching movies on cable.

I didn't sleep well last night and got up pretty early this morning. I decided that I'd try to exercise and I'm hoping that it's helped. I avoided my weights but I did do a 4.14 mile ride on my recumbent bike. Hopefully my back will loosen up and I'll feel more human today. Eating wasn't great yesterday but it was our break day. I didn't have breakfast and then I had a Harvey's burger for lunch and toast for dinner. Not a fabulous day huh?? Today should be better, back on track. I think I'll go have my bowl of cereal and my cranberry juice, my tummy's starting to rumble. Have a good Sunday all!

No comments: