Thursday, November 27, 2003

...Day 4

Woohoo...I've got day four behind me. It was another perfectly on plan day. I've been a bit crampy today and this afternoon, I felt like I was starving to death (for about 10 minutes -- don't know quite what it was but it passed!). Tonight I feel good, tired but good. The week's been busy at work and I'm pre-TOM right now so I'm kind of dragging my bum tonight.

This morning though, I got up and worked out. I love my morning workouts. I like getting up before the birds, getting into my exercise gear, watching the previous day's Dr Phil and just going. Work has been kind of stressful just recently and I know that I'm coping a lot better than I would have because of the exercise.

So, other than eating and exercising being on plan today (my what a good girl am I!), there's not much to report. Oh, wait, I reorganized the shelves in my kitchen above the washer and dryer tonight -- that's something I've been avoiding doing for ages and ages so I guess that could be considered 'newsworthy.' Demented and sad, but newsworthy!!

No comments: