Sunday, November 23, 2003

So, I ended up taking the whole weekend off from properly exercising. I feel great though. Lately, the weekend's have been a complete blow-out for me. I've been maintaining but just barely. This weekend, I had a few "treats" but didn't go nuts. I managed to keep pretty busy around the house. I mean, no doubt, we were vegging out but I puttered while I vegged. I sorted out piles of videos and CD's from around the stereo, packed up piles of knick-knacks that I've been wanting to chuck out, that sort of thing.

I'm treating tomorrow as if it were January 6 again. My goal is to remain perfectly on program from now until Christmas. I'd LOVE to lose 10 pounds before the end of the year and I don't think that it's an unreasonable goal. I'm feeling stronger and more energetic than I have felt in a good long while and I'm going to use that feeling to get my butt moving again!

No comments: