Saturday, November 29, 2003

Day 5

Yes, I did get through Day 5, never fear!! I just didn't post yesterday because I felt like hammered crap all day.

When I got up yesterday, I had a headache and just felt generally yucky. I did a really light workout when I got up and managed to get showered, dressed and into work. By 10 a.m. though, I was feeling really really bad and I went home. The rest of the day, I just sort of slept and wandered around the house. By late afternoon I was feeling much better and today I'm doing okay. It sort of felt like part flu, part allergies. I had a headache and my eyes were driving me crazy, like they do when the pollen is high.

I was quite proud of myself yesterday too, btw. Usually when I'm home sick, I get bored and I start to snack. Yesterday though, I had had my regular breakfast and coffee. About an hour after I was home, I got kind of hungry so I had what I would have had if I was at work, a banana. Around 1, I had lunch (a TGTB frozen meal) and an apple. I didn't snack for the rest of the day and even though we had pizza at dinner, I kept what I was eating in check and remained on plan.

So far, today is going well too. Weekends and days off from work are the toughest for me but I've been keeping busy today getting my Christmas decorations up. I'm keeping positive that I'll be able to remain on plan for the rest of the weekend. I weighed in this morning too by the way. I maintained this week which meant that I may have actually had a loss ...I always gain a little when it's TOM and that all started up today so...I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll actually be down a bit next weekend!

No comments: