Thursday, November 13, 2003

I'm totally neglecting my blog this week but I'm not neglecting myself too much. I had a terrific workout this morning before work. I was up pretty early because we had this horrible wind storm here all night and I couldn't sleep much. I've kept up with my workouts all week and am pretty pleased with myself about that. Despite all the other stuff that is going on, I'm at least exercising every day!

Today ended up being another crazy day at the office. I forgot to eat again because I was working full stop. I stopped to pee, like twice. I'm way too familiar with my cubicle these days. At around 3:30 p.m., I was feeling quite gross, had a banana and felt better. I'll be so glad when this week is over. YUCK!!! Fortunately, next week things will resume to as normal as they ever get.

Tonight I worked late and we went out for dinner afterwards. We went to EastSide Mario's and had salad and pasta. Not the healthiest thing in the world to do but I figured I was okay, what with skipping lunch and all. I haven't figured out my calories for the day but I'm pretty sure I'm within range.

Eventually, I'll write an interesting post and will finally get to this week's Wednesday Weigh-in. In the meantime, it's past my bedtime. 'night all!!

No comments: