Saturday, November 15, 2003

I've been up for a while. I was completely exhausted when I went to bed last night but had a hard time falling asleep. I woke up ridiculously early this morning yet can't start getting packed ready to go away because my honey is still sleeping and I don't want to wake him up. I did get my list together though so packing will be a breeze. Luckily, I'm not one of those "takes everything but the kitchen sink" type of girls. Afterall, at the very most, we'll be gone 2 days.

I'm leaving for Toronto in a few hours. I'll be working an event there tonight and should have slept in a bit this morning. I won't be getting to bed before 3 a.m. tonight, I know. I'll probably sleep tomorrow. My honey is driving up to Toronto this afternoon so we'll see each other after the event's over. We have stuff to do in TO tomorrow and might stay over another night. It'll depend on the weather.

I'm really looking forward to this weekend being over. I want my regular routine back and I want to be able to sleep, properly, again. I'm going to do my best to keep my eating on track this weekend as best as I can. My boss and I are taking ourselves out for a nice lunch when we get into town (because we'll be working through dinnertime and the only thing we'll be able to eat is pizza). I'm thinking that I'll be too busy for most of the weekend to do too much damage. I haven't jumped on the scales yet this morning but I'm being optimistic (I'm always optimistic).

Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll see you when I get home!

No comments: