Saturday, November 01, 2003

I survived

Well it's over for another year. We had a tonne of kids at our place last night. It was really warm here and the rain managed to hold off. We ran out of stuff at around 7:30, we had over 100 kids last night. It was good fun and thankfully, we don't have a million little chocolate bars floating around here today. I don't know how those of you with kids can do it, have all that stuff in the house the morning after. From what I saw, the kids around here took in a shitload of stuff. One kid in particular, had a whole hockey bag full of stuff, insane!

Today was my regular day off. I was a little crampy and blah today so I basically did laundry, vegged out and then cleaned the bathroom. Fun huh? We just got home from Walmart. I picked up some REALLY cheap Halloween coloured (ie orange and purple) mini lights. I've tucked them away for next year. I don't normally workout on Saturdays but we're getting ready to settle in for an evening of television (stuff we've taped this week) and I may just hit the bike when I get downstairs.

I noticed when we were in Walmart that the Christmas candies and goodies are already on the shelves. I can't believe that it's starting already. I shouldn't be surprised but it's going to be a long couple of months. I may try to avoid shopping as much as I possibly can. I just melt for those green and red holiday M&M's....If I can get through the holiday season without giving in to M&M's, I'll be just fine!

No comments: