Monday, May 03, 2004

clean eating

I'm moving my office tomorrow so things are kind of in a muddle here at work. I'm really looking forward to getting into my new space though, it should be very nice. I just want to get it over with right now though because it's getting difficult to find anything with boxes piled up everywhere!

I actually got my ass out of bed at a decent time this morning and worked out before work. I couldn't believe that it had been over a week since I'd worked out but I sure felt it this morning. I took it quite easy and did a lot of stretching and also rode my bike. I felt pretty good when I finished and have been eating 100% all day today. We're planning on having dinner at home tonight so I should have no problem at all keeping on track. I'm basically planning to take it one day at a time this week. My short term goal is to have had 5 days of clean eating under my belt by Friday night. Wish me luck!

No comments: