Monday, May 31, 2004

a whole week!

Today was day seven of being perfectly on plan. I'm really happy about this accomplishment. It reminds me of when I first started out, back in January 2003. Every day I stayed on plan felt like a huge victory to me and I thoroughly enjoyed the feeling. I'm not sure where I lost that but it's coming back. Staying on plan this weekend felt amazing. One thing I've noticed is that I'm eating more often but am consuming less calories. This just goes to show what kind of bad choices I had been making over the past few months.

Btw, I forgot to mention it earlier but I had a terrific weigh-in on Saturday. I was down from my Tuesday weigh-in and I'm getting very close to virgin fat territory (yep, that's right, I still haven't lost the weight that I gained over Christmas...well actually I've lost it and regained a few times since January 2004). My goal is to be well into virgin fat by the end of June. Believe me, when it happens (and it will, I know it this time), you'll be the first to know!!

No comments: