Sunday, May 02, 2004

movin' around

It's now been a week since I've done a "proper" workout. I have done some walking outside over the past several days (it's been absolutely gorgeous here) but I've not been on my bike or touched my weights. I guess because we've been doing so much heavy physical stuff with the moving and all of the major cleaning and hauling around of stuff I've been doing, my body isn't craving exercise the way it tends to when I've had to skip workouts due to illness.

I guess just the fact that I was still moving my body and pushing it (and trust me, I really pushed it) has been sufficient. I actually feel pretty good. Tomorrow I should be getting back into my normal routine again. We took a tonne of stuff to goodwill again today so almost all of the clutter has been eliminated now. We accomplished a lot around the house this weekend. We even did a tonne of stuff today (even though we hadn't planned to).

Anyway, I'm heading off to bed now. I'm quite looking forward to getting back into my routine again tomorrow. I'm planning on a totally on plan week this week and I know that I'll be able to do it!!

No comments: