Tuesday, May 04, 2004

day 2

I'm typing this in my new office. It's a pretty nice space and I have things sort of set up the way I want them. I'm not entirely sure that I'll leave things the way I have them now but it's working at the moment. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be staying in this spot permanently, I'll have another office move at some point this summer.

Getting up early the past couple of mornings has not been a problem. We've been getting to bed kind of early which makes things much easier. I got my morning workout in again today and felt good afterwards. Yesterday managed to be a 100% perfectly on plan day, clean eating, workout, the whole deal.

So far today is going well too. As I said yesterday, all I can do is get through one day at a time. So far, so good!

No comments: