Wednesday, May 19, 2004

feeling good

This week is going really well for me. I mean, work-wise, I'm a brain dead ninny who was almost reduced to curling up in a ball under my desk and having a good cry this morning but otherwise, I'm feeling pretty okay.

Last night, my left knee started bothering me. It was mostly bugging me when I was walking down stairs or if I happened to put all of my weight on that leg. I was supposed to see the doctor for my monthly check-in this afternoon but it was postponed until tomorrow so I'll have to have a chat with her about it when I see her.

Fortunately, it didn't bother me when I was riding my bike this morning so I had a pretty good session. I'm going to work very hard to keep this momentum up over the long weekend. We have a lot of outdoor projects planned (that involve much physical labour) so, if the sun keeps shining we should be so busy all weekend that I won't have time to blow it!!

No comments: