Wednesday, May 26, 2004

good stuff

I must admit that I feel better about this right now than I have in a good long time. Last night I picked up Dr. Phil's book again and started reading the chapter on Healing Feelings. I know that I'm an emotional eater and it's something that I have to deal with if I'm going to get any further than I have done already.

Today is day 2 of our program "reboot." Yesterday went really well and so far today's fine too. We did a re-start weigh-in last night so we both know exactly what we're dealing with. My hunny has a definite number in his mind as his final goal. My goal this route, for both of us, is to be a regular size large in men and women's clothes respectively. In the meantime, I'm going to break things into 5 pound mini-goals and take it from there.

Working out has gone well the last couple of days. My bike was misbehaving yesterday and I realized that the batteries were dying. We got some replacements last night so my ride was much better this morning than yesterday. I also was able to squeeze some walking into my day as well.

If we can avoid restaurants for the rest of this week and stay away from the bulk barn, I think we'll be in great shape for our first week!

No comments: