Wednesday, May 12, 2004

mid-week blahs

I'm tired. The jolt of extra energy I experienced yesterday was short lived.

When I got home last night I had a bunch of laundry to do and some other chores as well. By the time I got to bed, I was practically dead on my feet.

My appetite has been out of control the past couple of days too. I have been ignoring the hunger pangs for the most part but it's really driving me crazy. I'm craving things like white bread and chocolate. I'm guessing that it's just pms rearing it's ugly head.

Last night we were talking about getting away somewhere for a couple of days. It's been weeks since we have had a day where we just did nothing but veg out. I know that we're both feeling really burned out right now and we need some rest.

I'm tired of work right now, I'm tired of keeping track of everything I eat, I'm just pooped. The smart part of my brain knows that I'm just having a poopie day and that I'll feel better about everything tomorrow. The dumb part of my brain wants to devour the largest Aero bar I can find. Fortunately for me, my dumb brain can't find any chocolate right now.

Hormones are horrible things sometimes.

No comments: