Wednesday, September 29, 2004

closer to normal

Boy feeling better is a nice thing. I'm feeling much better today than yesterday. It's a slow process but it's good. I slept like the dead last night and was a little stuffed up this morning but right now, I'm feeling okay. My energy levels are starting to return to close to normal and that's good too.

Eating has been good the past couple of days, my appetite is coming back and I'm sticking to my plan. I had a much better workout this morning than I did yesterday too.

I desperately need to get to the mall this weekend. I realized that this morning. Today was the first day in a good long time that has been cool enough to need shoes and socks (I've been living in sandals all summer). When I pulled out a pair of "fall" pants, I was reminded of how ratty some of my winter/fall stuff is. I mean, they're okay for what I'm doing today but I wouldn't want to have meet with any external people in these pants. I still have two pairs of nice dress pants and a pair of cords that I bought last year. That's really it though. I need at least 3 or 4 pairs of casual-to-dressy pants (not dressy dressy, but nice) and a few tops. I'm not going to go nuts or anything, these are basics that I need if I'm going to be able to work this winter. For a while this morning I was feeling a little blue because I had thought that I would definitely be into a smaller size by the time fall rolled around. I snapped myself out of it though, I have no reason to get upset because, for all I know, I might be into a smaller pants size when I get to the mall. I'll see on the weekend and I'll keep you posted!

No comments: