Thursday, September 23, 2004

up and at 'em

Today I'm actually feeling better. Not 100% fabulous but definitely better than I have this week. We went to bed pretty early last night and fell asleep rather quickly. Around 1 a.m. though, I woke up and felt a little warm. I didn't sleep all that well for the rest of the night but still felt okay when I got up.

I know I woke up at 3:15 a.m. when the loaf of bread I was baking finished. The smell woke me up before I heard the little buzzer go off. The baking thing is going well. I've been making 12 grain bread for lunches and it's delicious. It's so nice to know exactly what is going into your bread. I actually haven't purchased a loaf of bread in over a month now and I think I'll keep this up. I thought it might be hard to have it in the house but I haven't been tempted to eat anymore than the two thin slices I use to make my lunch with each day.

Because of the sleep thing, I was up earlier than normal so I had my workout done and over with really early. I kind of like it when this happens because it gives me some extra time to get other chores done in the morning. Depending on how much I can get done tonight and tomorrow morning, if I'm lucky, I may not have any chores/errands to do this weekend. I won't mind that one little bit if it works out that way!

No comments: