Tuesday, September 07, 2004

happy tuesday

Try as I might, the lists aren't really working too well today. What is it about a long weekend that makes everything fall apart? I'm guessing it is the trying to cram five days of work into four days that causes the problem. I may just have to accept that I will never feel organized and capable and that I'll just have to fly by the seat of pants at work for the foreseeable future. Fun huh??

Whatever the pace, I am making myself take a lunch break today. I'm having a gorgeous sandwich made with home made 12 grain bread. It's delicious, if I do so say so myself. I never had any of the pumpernickle I made but I have heard that it's good too. This 12 grain is very nutty and (obviously) grainy. It's incredibly filling too.

This morning I had a great workout. It felt really good for some reason. I mean, it always feels good when I exercise but this morning felt really good. I like it when that happens!

No comments: