Sunday, September 12, 2004

nothing

Not that this has anything to do with a fitness blog but my laundry is almost done. I got some bread baked, I got one of the bed changed and the errands are all finished. Of course, the house still looks like a bomb hit it and that doesn't thrill me. Also, I had to bring work home with me this weekend and I haven't even looked at it. To be honest, it's a project that I had finished about a month ago. Just as I was in the middle of submitting it to my boss, they changed the what they wanted and haven't given us any concrete details about to complete it. Fun huh??

Suffice to say, the weekend's not been exactly relaxing and I'm not taking my previously scheduled days off tomorrow and Tuesday. Hopefully it'll pay off right now though and I'll be able to book some time off in October. Goodness knows I'll need it by then!!

No comments: