Tuesday, September 21, 2004

less freezing, more sweating

I wish that I could say that it was a serious sweat that resulted from a heavy duty workout but it wasn't. I'm running from really hot to really cold. I do feel a little better but the temperature swings are driving me crazy. I still think that I'm fighting a cold or something. Hopefully I'll kick it's ass and it will leave me alone, asap.

Fortunately, I slept very well last night so I felt semi-rested when I got up this morning. My workout was less than lackluster but considering that I'm borderline sick with something, doing something is better than nothing at all at this point.

Work has been insanely busy today. It's that kind of frantic busy that feels like you'll never get anything done again and all of a sudden you realize that you've just accomplished a huge amount of stuff and there is one less, huge pile, on your desk. As Martha would say, it's a good thing. I'm hopeful that the pace will settle down at some point. If the pace doesn't slow down, hopefully, at least, I'll soon be able to understand what it is exactly that I'm supposed to be doing!

No comments: