Tuesday, September 14, 2004

routine check

I'm still following my plan. I know it's only Tuesday and it's just midday but I feel good about it. So far so good, the routine is working.

I forgot to mention that I forgot to weigh-in over the weekend. Yeah, you heard right, actually forgot about the scale. As I mentioned before, I was totally off my weekend routine. I ordinarily, "officially" weigh-in on Saturdays and I realized yesterday that I hadn't done it. I have now decided to not weigh-in again until this coming Saturday. I don't think I lost at all last week but I don't think I gained either. My clothes are feeling much the same as they have for a couple of weeks. I'm sure that all is okay.

Speaking of clothes, the weather is starting to change a little here. I may actually have to start pulling out some of my fall/winter things sooner than I thought I would. The thought of this is a little depressing for a couple of reasons. The first, of course, would be the sadness that one always feels when summer is over. The second, is that I don't have to go out and buy a whole new wardrobe this fall. I mean, I know that I'll need some new pants and a couple of tops for work, just to get me through, but it's not the same as knowing that everything in your closet is falling off you and forcing you to buy all new stuff. Maybe in the spring? A girl can hope, right?

For some reason, I do better with my program during the cooler months that I do when the weather is nice. It should be the opposite I know. Food is fresher in the summer, the weather is good so you can get outside and do stuff and yet, something about the darkness and the cold keeps me focused and motivated. It did in the past anyway, hopefully it'll do it again for me this winter.

No comments: