Saturday, September 04, 2004

happy weekend

Is it just me or does it seem completely unreal that it's labour day weekend already?

I'm feeling better today than I have in a few weeks. I think that getting rested up this weekend will do me a world of good. The past couple of weeks have been stressful for many reasons and I got into a really bad, negative funk. Over the last few days, I've been slowly pulling myself out of it. For the first weekend in a while, I'm not having any trouble keeping on program and that feels great.

So far this weekend, I've been keeping myself very very busy, and that helps a lot. This morning, I was up and out early, like before 8 a.m. I was home with all of my errands done by 10 a.m. When I got home, the LOG told me that he wanted to go out for lunch. We haven't done this in a long long time and we ended up at Wendy's. I had a BLT Chicken salad with the low fat honey mustard dressing and it was great. I'm not quite sure though, why they give you so much dressing, I only used about 1/3 of it.

My hunny is working all weekend so I've been getting stuff done around the house. I've got all of my laundry done now and just finished all of my ironing. It actually feels a little weird to have all of that stuff done so early on Saturday. I also got our bedroom dusted and polished. I'm not sure exactly what else I'll get up to this weekend (maybe cleaning the bathroom and sorting out the kitchen cupboards?) but I'm not too worried about drifting off into the snack lane. My focus and motivation is back and I feel really strong right now. Here's hoping that feeling stays with me all weekend!!

No comments: