Wednesday, September 01, 2004

mid-week, mid-day

I'm feeling marginally better today than I did yesterday. Not having my bike to ride was bothering me a lot more than I realized. This morning before we left for work, my hunny took it all apart. I had a hunch that whatever was causing the grinding noise would be something minor. Turns out that it was just a belt. It had moved off track. We'll probably have to replace it but at least it's working for now. I can ride again tomorrow.

Eating was "okay" yesterday, today it's been good. I would have liked to have had more sleep than I got last night. At first I couldn't fall asleep and then, I couldn't stay asleep. It was weird and annoying. Tonight shouldn't be a problem though, I'm hoping anyway. We have a nice dinner at home planned for tonight and I'm going to bed early. Also, I cannot let myself watch any of the RNC on C-Span, it just causes me too much grief to hear sooooo many lies.

No comments: