Friday, September 10, 2004

finally friday

Honestly,I never thought that this week would end. It's been a struggle since Tuesday.

Today was a very active day exercise wise. In addition to my regular morning workout, we were moving offices (yes, again) and even though we had movers doing the bulk of it, there were still many many boxes to pack and move around, furniture to move and just generally lots of running around. I barely had a chance to gobble my lunch down in the middle of it all.

Eating was pretty good. We went out for Chinese tonight but the choices I made were pretty okay so I was able to keep within my allowable calorie range.

I don't have much planned for the weekend. Keeping busy all weekend keeps me on track. Hopefully I'll be able to find enough stuff to do around the house to keep on the straight and narrow. I hate that it's always a struggle with food all weekend, every weekend. Hopefully this weekend will be different.

No comments: