Wednesday, September 08, 2004

satisfaction

So that bread I made on Monday, that I had with my lunch yesterday, it's terrific! I'm having it again today and it's really yummy. In addition to being tasty and having a really great texture, it's very easy to slice super thin and it's really fills me up. Not only that, the full feeling lasted all afternoon. Usually by 3 p.m. I'm starving for some my snack but that didn't happen yesterday. It's a very small loaf and it's almost gone so I think I'm going to throw another loaf into the machine tonight after dinner.

Things at work are a little more manageable today. Yesterday, almost all day, I had a huge knot in my shoulder from the stress of it all. Today, I still have as much work to do but I'm just slugging through it and trying not to get too stressed. My boss was away last week and is away this week and I had a huge list of stuff that I wanted to get done while she was away. I think that the list was a little too big though and I've resigned myself to the fact that I may not get through everything. I'll do what I can and make a plan of attack for the stuff I can't get through. I really need to stop focusing on what I haven't done and appreciate what I do get done.

Hmmm...that would be good advice to follow when it comes to my fitness / health program. Overall this week, I have done far more good things for my body than I have done bad. I exercised again this morning and my eating was very good both yesterday and so far today. These are both very good things and I need to re-adjust my attitude! If it works at the office, it'll work for me in other places too I'm sure.

No comments: