Friday, September 03, 2004

water, water everywhere

Again, last night, I barely slept a wink. I realized last night exactly how much water I'd been retaining over the past week or so. During the night, I was up about every 2 hours, running to the loo. It was the weirdest thing but today, the swelling in my feet is completely gone and my head doesn't look like a big swollen melon anymore. Weird huh?? I'm not too thrilled to be feeling so tired right now but given how much water I got rid of over I'll gladly take the fatigue over the sore feet feeling!!

Yesterday was another good day. The combo of improved eating and increased movement is helping my mood. I don't think that the weekend, even though it's a holiday, will be a problem. I fell so far off my routine over the past couple of weekends that I was pretty disgusted with myself. I don't want to feel all bloated and gross again. I don't think I'll have any trouble staying on plan this weekend. I'm going to get groceries tomorrow and we'll be eating at home all weekend and that should help, a lot.

No comments: