Saturday, September 18, 2004

rest day?

Yeah, right! I actually thought that today would be a peaceful, restful day. I was wrong. It's okay though, I got a tonne of stuff done and I even squeezed in some time for walking outside, not bad huh??

Eating was okay today, not fabulous but okay. We had a delicious dinner at home tonight, grilled salmon covered in garlic and portabello mushrooms served over rice. Honestly, I could eat portabellos every single day of the week!!

The extra effort in my workouts seems to have paid off this week. I actually got on the scale again this morning, for the first time in a couple of weeks. I'm down 3 pounds and feel good about that. I'd feel better if it was virgin fat but I'm still working on losing those extra pounds I picked up in August when I fell off the wagon. I'm not too far away though and should be into virgin fat territory again by (hopefully) the end of this month.

So, so far my weekend's not been too bad, plan wise anyway. Hope you're all having good, on plan-ish weekends too!!

No comments: