Monday, September 20, 2004

freezing

I don't normally complain about the temperature but I think that my internal thermostat is messed up. Last night I barely slept at all. It was an off and on night last night. I felt really warm and yucky and kept waking up every hour or so.

Today so far, I'm freezing. I cannot keep my hands warm. It's chilly here today but not totally cold so I'm thinking that I must be coming down with that damned cold I have been fighting for a few weeks now. There are two folks from my immediate office home sick with it today. I think we keep passing the germs around and, because we're all so stressed out, we can't fight it off. It sucks. After my workout this morning, I felt terrible. Ordinarily I feel fantastic but today I felt like I'd been hit by a bus. It's the oddest thing.

The upside is that I don't have much of an appetite so my eating has been just fine so far today!

No comments: