Tuesday, January 14, 2003

...and other one bites the dust! (day that is, woohoo!!).

I did a lot more walking today than I ordinarily do and it felt really good. It was extraordinarily cold here today, but bright and sunny so it made walking quite enjoyable. It was a little slippery in spots so I had to be careful not to wipe out (I'm quite good at that). I'm still sticking to my plan / program and I now have 8 days behind me. I also rode my bike again tonight, I'm really liking the routine I'm getting into with it. I either ride it as soon as I get home or about 30 minutes after dinner.

I found an old tape of "sweatin' to the oldies" the other day in a box. I used to do it all the time and I really enjoyed it. I will try to get that into my routine a couple of mornings a week (before work). If memory serves, it takes around 40 minutes to do it. I'd like to get into something like that in the morning to "jump start" my day. I'll see what tomorrow brings, hump day might be a good time to try it again!

No comments: