Thursday, January 23, 2003

I made it through another day. I know that it's probably boring to keep reporting that but it's a huge deal to me. I'm still keeping track of everything on Fitday and still getting in my exercise every day. It feels good to be totally in control of what I'm eating, I still sometimes can't believe that I'm doing this.

Tonight we had leftovers for dinner but it was delicious. Hubby stir fried a bunch of veggies with some leftover pork we had and served it over a bed of baby spinach instead of rice or noodles. It was so good. I've practically eliminated cheese from my diet and can't say that I miss it. Weird huh?

Anyway, I'm off to get some more work done (we're still working on our diy project), hope you all had successful days too & great evenings ahead!!

No comments: